Friday, May 19, 2006

How to Write a Third Person Narrative

So me and a friend were chatting and decieded to talk about him in the third person. it was so classic. a take off the Sienfeld episode the "the Jimmy" where the guy speaks in the 3rd person about himself, "Jimmy really likes you"

Me: let talk about u in 3rd person
i think jarred likes chuck and ryan
Jarred : I think so too
Jared is quite fond of tem I think
Me: he uses google talk allot now
Jarred: Yes he does
I wonder why that is
Me: did he have fun down south?
Jarred: Yes he did, it was so very encouraging for him
But it was tyring physically, he's still recovring, But it was worth it
Me: oh he is very self sacrificing, and kind
Jarred: Well I dont know about that, He can seem that way
Me: we'll some
Jarred: Sometimes he will just randomly kerate people
Me: jarred thinks he's so smart
Me: i think he's a flake
Jarred: he can be quite full of himself Corn flake? yummy
Me: is it gossip if we are talkin bad about u 2 you?
Jarred: I think its great either way

No comments: